Friday, February 27, 2009

The Letter Game

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I'll assign you a letter. You post ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on. I got the letter R from my friend Kristi...thanks Kristi!!

(1).
ockdale High School.....where I graduated from....back in ye old 1987...actually I had some of the best times of my life there, if you can believe that.



(2).
adio. I do not know what I'd do without the trusty Radio blasting away on my looong drives to and from work every day. I think it helps keep me sane...


(3).
ag Doll....I love rag dolls. My Nannie and My Aunt Grace used to make them and I had a whole slew of them, but I'm not sure where they all ended up at. But I have fond memories of one in particular that my Aunt Grace made me.


(4).
ain. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the rain...especially when I can cuddle on the couch at home...there's just something very soothing, calm and serene about it..


(5).
ainbows. Then after the rain comes the rainbow...not only are they beautiful to look at, but when I was little I used to dream about finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and of course, the Leprechaun...LOL.


(6).
aisin Nut Cookies~~But who am I kidding? I love ALL cookies!!!! Yum, yum, yum


(7).
eading...I love to read! Especially anything by Dean Koontz, Lisa Jackson, Anne Rice and some stuff from Stephen King...I like the supernatural and thrillers! And the best time to relax? On the toilet, fo sure!


(8).
ebel. Yes, like most, I always FALL for the rebel! You all know the one I'm talking about...the one who will test every boundary you set...When will I learn?


(9).
ecord Player..yes, I am from the Stone Ages..LOL...kids no days have NO idea what a record player is. I absolutely LOVED my record player when I was young. I would sit for hours and listen to my records, like Leif Garrett, Dolly Parton, The Statler Brothers, Captain & Tenille, Olivia Newton-John, Air Supply...okay, so maybe I was only 8 or 9, and maybe my parents picked them out, but I loved them.


And Last, but not least.....(*drum roll please**)
(10).
ednecks. Of course I love the Redneck....because most of my family consists of them!! Especially my East Texas kinfolk..LOL!

4 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

rednecks--you either love em or hate em. for me the jury is still out on that one!!! LOL just kiddin' I guess I have to love em

lmt1073 said...

You're so creative.

I've given you an award because I'm admired about how strong you are with all you're going through.

When you get a chance, go see:

http://lmt1073stresstherapy.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-first-blog-award.html

Anonymous said...

You are very creative and I am brain depleted from the snow shoveling(does it do that?)today. I was looking at the words going...they don't look complete. Well, gee Mary, try putting an R in front!
I came over from Laura's blog.....her award entry.~Mary

beck2listen said...

LOL...yep, gotta love em when you got em in your familia Kristi! :0)

Thanks Lala!! I bow to another who deserves more admiration than myself...