Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Heart Faces ~ My Story in Photos the Vacation Edition



Okay, so over at I Heart Faces this week the theme is "My Story in Photos - The Vacation Edition." Unfortunately, I have not been able to scan in any old vacation photos..with my kids, but will put some of my favorite pics I "DO" have on the computer here at work, of us having a good time...

Here's the trip, where we took the girls to Galveston Beach. This was some time before they came to live with us, so probably about 2 years ago, or there about...

Chris and Mallory...


Myranda posing....


Mal posing....


Me, Chris and Myranda...


And the girls burying Chris in the sand...


Then there was the time that the girls and I went to visit Chris at Lake Whitney, where he happened to be working, and Andy and Kindell brought their bunch and we made a day of it at the lake. We all had a great time...

Paddle Boating...




Canoeing....


And just plain hanging out....



Even getting splashed....LOL..


These are just a very few of some good times....hopefully there will be many more to come!

0 comments: