Wednesday, June 17, 2009

~ A Walk Down Memory Lane ~

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


Today's walk for me is the vacation the kids and I took to San Antonio about 4 or 5 years ago.....we had a GREAT time, and I know I have way more pictures of us doing the carriage ride around the Alamo, and the ghost walk tour, etc., but could only find the ones I have posted here for now.

We went to Dick's on the Riverwalk and ate dinner the first night there, and we enjoyed that very much...


As you can see...


If you've never been there I highly suggest it. The waiters and waitresses, instead of being nice and courteous, actually pick on you and it really does make it fun...especially for the kiddos.

Then, after we ate at Dick's we took a stroll around the Alamo...


This is Jacob and his friend, Christian, who went with us.


We truly had a terrific time and the kids still talk about it...we spent about four days, weren't on a time schedule, relaxed at the hotel, which was close to the Riverwalk and Alamo, did some shopping at the mall there, took in sites, did tours and horse carriage rides, and visited the Wax Museum. I wish I had the money to take them again....but, at least we have the memories....and they are truly wonderful ones of just me and my kiddos!

This isn't the best picture of me, but I do love it of me and Brittany....we just look so happy, and she's ALWAYS beautiful!

3 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

hey! great post. i love memory lane.

How have you been? Hangin in there I hope.

beck2listen said...

Thanks....

Yea....as much as I can.

E @ Scottsville said...

Wow, I didn't even know you were doing "Memory Lane" posts! I saw the link on Kristine's sidebar and followed it over. You should link up on my page on Wednesdays so others will know to come check out your blog. =0)

Glad you joined me for my walk!