Wednesday, August 5, 2009

~ A Walk Down Memory Lane ~

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


Today I am taking a walk down Memory Lane, back to June of 2002, when Doug and I took the kids on vacation and drove through Memphis, TN....stopping to take a tour of Graceland....


Here's Brittany and Jacob outside of Elvis' house...teehee....

Then driving up to Gatlinburg, TN, where we had the best time EVER!!





I'm pretty sure the kids will agree that this was one of the best vacations ever...even considering Disney World, which was pretty dang amazing!!

2 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

looks fun!

btw...heidi received a pretty shiny package in the mail today! That was very sweet of you. She said to say thank you!

beck2listen said...

Awww....she's VERY welcome!! Looks like she had a FANTASTIC birthday weekend...and I love her new hair style!!