Tuesday, August 18, 2009

This Past Weekend

This past weekend I had the best time ever with old friends, and family.

Went out to dinner with an old, and very dear friend Thursday and ended up spending more time with him Friday. Was a very pleasant surprise!

Then Saturday went to my Mom and my sister's, and drug my sister out to The Ranch with me, in Rockdale. Met up with old friends, and had a total BLAST!!

Although I didn't take any pics of all my outings, these two pics are my favorites...my niece, Brynly, played dress-up Sunday before I left to come home and she is the cutest thing. She just makes me smile...so I thought maybe you could get the same reaction...smiles are contagious, after all...



Here she is posing.....Vogue look out!! Tee hee...




And, the MANY ponytails...LOL. Everywhere she felt hair we had to make a ponytail.

I wish we lived closer....

0 comments: