Sunday, September 27, 2009

Brittany's New Room

In my previous post I mentioned that Brittany and I decorated her room at her new apartment, so...here is the finished project....we had sooo much fun shopping and decorating and hanging out. I miss my baby girl and am so very proud of her!!


Check out the fabulous lamp we found!










The awesome wine glass we found that matches her room...you can't tell but it has a "B" on it...CUTE!!




We painted the words above the mirror with polka dots to match her comforter..




These are the awesome candle holders that Brittany worked so painstakingly hard on because she had to cut each bead off a necklace...GOOD JOB!!

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter like Brittany and I'm so very proud of her!! I hope she enjoys her room even half as much as I enjoyed spending the time with her...