Monday, September 21, 2009

My Trip to San Antonio

A few weeks ago, Memorial Day Weekend, I went to San Antonio to visit my beautiful daughter and help her get settled in her new apartment, where she is attending UTSA.

I will post the pics of her newly decorated room, which we worked so hard on and had a blast doing, in another blog, but in this one I wanted to share our fun adventure to The Magic Time Machine.

The last time that I took Brittany and Jacob to the Magic Time Machine was when she was 11 and Jacob was 6. I thought it would be a fun thing to do for us, since we had not been in so long and had so much fun the last time we went.



Here we are enjoying our "smoking" drinks...although, you can't really tell they're smoking in the picture..



Here's Brittany with our waitress, Lara Croft...she is having to stand on her tip-toes because Brittany's so much taller than her...tee hee



Here's Brittany with Shaggy....as Brittany put it, "He IS the cartoon character!" He sounded like him, walked like him....he was great!!



Then of course, there was Jack Sparrow.....YUM! He sounded like him and acted like him...he was alot of fun!



And here we are posing with Homer and Marge Simpson...



And, Brittany with Harry Potter....lol...get a load of that face she's making. When she asked him if she could take a picture with him he said, "I love to be flashed baby!" ~ LOL....



We had a GREAT time and I highly recommend visiting this place, which is fun for ALL ages, to anyone who is in the mood for laughter, and great memories, with their meal.

4 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

cool. never been to one of those! Heard a lot about them, though. I like the characters...that is just my kinda place.

beck2listen said...

You should definitely take the family...they will love it!!

They used to have one in Austin, but it closed down, I think....thankfully they still have one in San Antonio. Well worth the trip!

lmt1073 said...

awww, i'm loving it!

Lisa Nix said...

I wanna go, I wanna go