Friday, March 6, 2009

Jacob's 16th Birthday

Well, today is the day. Jacob made his debut into the world 16 years ago today at 9:46 a.m. in Bay City, Texas. He was 2 weeks early and weighed 9 lbs 3 ounces. He was my little preemie baby "monster." LOL...as you will see from the pics below.

We made it another year, and considering all that's happened this past year, with him, this is quite the miracle and here's to hoping there are many, many, many, many more!!!!

Here are some pics of my "little" man, who was never little...as you can see...LOL














4 comments:

lmt1073 said...

what a cutie! but i bet brittany wants to die over some of these photos... like the bathtub!!! lol.. hope things are going well!

beck2listen said...

Yea...she told me she'll never forgive me for the mullet...said she looks like a little mexican Joe Dirt..LOL..

They're going okay, just living it one day at a time. Hope all is well with you!!

XOXO

Lisa Nix said...

I love all these pictures. FAB darling fab

beck2listen said...

Thanks....I just love looking back on them...