Monday, March 23, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY....

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! Thanks Laura (A Form of Therapy) for the inspiration. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did NOT have an absolutely depressing Friday, after hearing about Jacob's biological father passing away and hearing how upset he was on the phone.

I did NOT get even the slightest bit angry when finding out that they waited three days to tell Jacob, and then did it on MySpace...no, not me.

I did NOT go home and end up spending the evening disgusted, upset and worried about my son.

I did NOT get a call at 6:30 a.m. on Saturday morning from Jacob (he was at his Dad's house--His adoptive father) telling me he thought he had the Chicken Pox.

I did NOT spend most of my morning at the Urgent Care Medical Center with Jacob because he had, not Chicken Pox, but Hives all over his entire body.

And he was totally happy about the shot he received in his buttocks...

I did NOT have a nice time with my son after the clinic visit, just laughing and talking and hanging out before taking him back to his Dad's for the day, so he could hang with friends.

I did NOT argue with Chris...cause that never happens....

I did NOT plant Petunias and clean up the yard a little bit, nor did Chris mow and weedeat the backyard....which was a jungle!

I did NOT enjoy spending some time with my Brother and his family at Barnes & Noble Saturday evening, while we were all out and about running errands.

I did NOT get lots of hugs and kisses from my niece and nephew, Emma and JT, at Barnes & Noble....and I absolutely refused to buy them gifts they wanted, because I never spoil them.

I did NOT insist on doing something for myself with a small gift inheritance money received from my Mom, and get my hair highlighted and trimmed, nor did I buy me a flat iron that was marked down from $70.00 to $35.00, for myself. No, I would never do that, because I always spend money on myself and not my kids first.

I did NOT watch Twilight last night, before going to bed.

And, I absolutely LOVED getting up this morning to start all over again!!

This is NOT my adorable Emma and JT!!!

2 comments:

lmt1073 said...

Hey hun! Loved the not me posts!!! And what was it that had all the men's panties in a wad over the weekend... geeesh!!! Glad to see you treated yourself though~

beck2listen said...

Thanks...I thought I'd try it for once. Since most of mine are boring....

Haven't been in the jolliest of moods lately and can't seem to pull myself out of the funk.