Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Myranda's Birthday



Yesterday Myranda turned 15. We celebrated on Saturday night by taking her and Jacob out, with some of their friends, and family, to Mom Alone's (a great mexican food establishment on Nasa Road One). We all had a great time and, as you can see...a lot of fun at Jacob and Myranda's expense..tee hee...

Since Friday was Jacob's birthday, he got his favorite, by request, of banana pudding; and yesterday Myranda got her favorite, strawberry cake with fresh strawberries.

Happy Birthday Ponchito and Ponchita!!






4 comments:

lmt1073 said...

Happy birthday kiddos!

Kristie Corpus said...

Happy birthday (belated) Myranda! I can't believe how grown up those girls are!

Lisa Nix said...

I don't know how to follow your blog...GRRR

beck2listen said...

Huh Lisa? Trust me, I'm just figuring this one out, myself.