Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I Heart Faces - Easter/Spring



This week's theme over at I Heart Faces is Easter/Spring. I have so many pictures from our amazing Easter Weekend with family and friends that I'm not sure which one I should share, so I think I will share a few...seeing as I'm not really entering the contest and just sharing with you, my friends.

Here are few of my amateur photos from my Easter/Spring weekend....

Emma and JT Ready for the Egg Hunt at Granny's


Me and The Nieces and Nephews Before the Egg Hunt

My Niece Kara...Hunting Eggs


Flying A Kite


Granny's Grandbabies....A Fine Looking Bunch!


Brittany and Jacob


The BIG Hunt at Nannie's....+10,000 Eggs!!


Waiting on the BIG Egg Hunt

My Nannie...keeping everyone in check...literally...LOL!

Me and Brittany...before the BIG Hunt

Lining up for the Hunt...


Go Brittany, Go Myranda...Go Mallory!!!


Myranda and Mally with their LOOT!!

Look at all them Egg Hunt'n Fools!!!!


Jacob and his girlfriend, Kayla with their loot!

Empty'n the eggs and looking for prizes!!


Water Gun Fight!!!!

These are just a few...but I think I "tried" to capture the good times!!!

Hope you all had a great Easter Weekend!!! :-)











2 comments:

Lisa Nix said...

Looks like a wonderful time!

beck2listen said...

Thanks, it actually was! Hope you had a great one!!!