Wednesday, April 22, 2009

"Self Portrait" - I Heart Faces



This week's theme over at I Heart Faces is "Self Portrait."

I have to say that I absolutely HATE taking pictures of myself, or letting anyone else take pics of me, because I am NOT photogenic, at all. My nose always looks too big, I look too fat (you know the camera puts on 10 pounds, right...teehee...and that's never good when you already need to drop a few lbs.), my hair is horrendous, I close my eyes....well, you get the picture. :-)

Anyway, I guess this one has to be my favorite, because I look a little mischievious and amused at the same time. Plus, I got to play around with it some on Photobucket, which is always fun. It was taken almost a year ago and my hair is much shorter now and the color is probably different, but I hope you enjoy!


3 comments:

lmt1073 said...

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself, you are gorgeous my dear!

beck2listen said...

Thanks, but I think it has to do with the editing I did on Photobucket..LOL...

Kristie Corpus said...

good picture