Friday, April 24, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


So, I saw this on Kristi's Blog and thought I'd like to start doing it.....sorry it's not Wednesday, but hopefully next week I can get it right..:-)




This picture was taken at Kings Daughters Hospital in Temple, Texas, on October 12, 1987. It was THE proudest moment in my life...the day my daughter, Brittany Danielle Garza, was born. She is now 21 years old and so I love to walk down memory lane and remember all the wonderful memories of her childhood. Geeeezzz, now I'm feeling a little old..LOL...

I was only 18 in this picture, just a baby myself, and scared to death, but it was ALL worth it. The day Brittany came into the world I became a better person for it!