Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I Heart Faces - "Laughter"



This week's theme over at I Heart Faces is "Laughter."



This pic of Chris and the girls was taken about 1 1/2 years ago at Lake Whitney. I took the girls up one weekend to see Chris, because he was working there and Andy and his crew drove up and spent the day with us. We had a GREAT time!! I love this pic, because the girls are laughing and having a great time with their dad!




And this one was taken of me and Chris, totally spontaneously and we were joking and having a good time, at home one day. I hate it of me, because of my snout-like profile, but love that we look so happy and like we're having the best time. This one was also taken about 1 1/2 years ago...

I need to take pics more often, huh? LOL

3 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

great pics!

lmt1073 said...

look at those smiles!!! absolutely gorgeous!!!

beck2listen said...

Thanks ladies!!