Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Graduate

Okay...so, I'm a little late on this, but it's never too late to brag on your kids...right?? ;OP

Brittany just graduated Magna Cum Laude from Navarro College, about 3 weeks ago. She got her Associates Degree in general studies and will now go on to UTSA to get her Bachelor's. She was only .17 away from making Summa Cum Laude....I AM SO VERY PROUD OF HER!!!!









This is Brittany and her Pops! He's very proud too!!








And this is Brittany and her little sister, Emily.....

Isn't she beautiful?? It was a rough road but she made it and I am so very proud of the young woman she has become and am anxious to be a part of all the new chapters in her life..WAY TO GO BRITTANY!! I love you!!

6 comments:

lmt1073 said...

Awww Beck, your post made me cry!!!

she is a beautiful young lady and even though I've never met her, I am proud of her! Life can be so tough these days!!!

And you shouldn't have to worry, she has a pretty awesome MOM!!!

beck2listen said...

Awwww...thanks Lala!! I appreciate that, and you!!!

Lisa Nix said...

That is awesome. So proud for you and your daughter.

beck2listen said...

Thanks Lisa!

Kristie Corpus said...

wow, somehow I missed this one! congratulations, and of course you should be proud! Yes, she is beautiful. what an accomplishment!

beck2listen said...

Thanks Kristie! She's pretty darn great!!