Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!



This week's walk down memory lane for me is the picture below of my brother, myself, my sister and Marty (my Mom's step-grandson). As you can see I was very young...about 18 years old, and pregnant with Brittany. And this was my baby shower, thrown by my Mom and friends from school.



No, my hair is NOT that short, it is pulled back in a banana clip...do you remember those wonderful inventions?? LOL.....Anyway, it amazes me how young my siblings and I look...well, okay, so we were ALL young...LOL...

2 comments:

Kristie Corpus said...

amazing, love the do!

beck2listen said...

LOL...thanks...I never left home without the banana clips back then! ;OP