Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane...

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


I know it's a day late, but I have been totally busy this week at work....imagine that! Actually having to work for a living...LOL...

Anyway, here's my memory for this week.



It is a picture I took of my Paw-Paw, Jacob and Brittany, a month before he sadly succumbed to liver cancer. He was a funny, loving and caring person, who loved his family above all else. He's not smiling here, but he always had a smile, and often a joke to brighten his grandkids, and great-grandkids, day. That day was very special to me. The kids and I spent it with him and it will never be forgotten, nor will he.

We miss you Paw-Paw and you are still here in our hearts!

2 comments:

lmt1073 said...

Awww Beck! that's so sweet!

beck2listen said...

Thanks....I have this picture framed in the living room....the kids love it too!! :OP